BLOGBYTE: Only 2% People On Earth Can Solve The World's Hardest Riddle By Albert Einstein


Friday, April 27, 2012

Only 2% People On Earth Can Solve The World's Hardest Riddle By Albert Einstein

Are You Anywhere Near Einstein?

Einstein, in the last century, wrote a riddle and said that more than 98 % people in the world can't solve it. It's said to be the hardest riddle of all times. Only people with extraordinary intelligence can solve it. Are you one of them? 

One of the most important part of our body is the Brain. It the Central Processing Unit of our body. Anyway, I don't want to start a Biology tuition here, I just want to emphasize the importance of our brain in our life.

You see, if you're intelligent, you don't need any external help to become successful at whatever it is that you do. It's all in your mind. People like Albert EinsteinIsaac NewtonStephen HawkingBill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg are recognized all over the world. Some of them transformed from nothing to Billionaires. And the one thing that they had, which very few people on earth posses is a Beautiful MindThis is the power of having a brilliant Brain.

But the main reason that I am writing this post at 10:12 A.M in the morning (I was awake the entire night.) is because there are people in this world, people just like you and me, who are capable of becoming the future Richest Man On Earth, but they just don't know it. AND they lack the confidence. They are afraid to take the leap of faith. Afraid to take a step forward into the unknown, thinking that it's just a waste of their time and their money.

What about you? Do you have confidence in you? Did you ever say to yourself that no matter what, I know that I can do it? If they can do it, why can't you?

Lets put your mind to the test, shall we?

Last Century, Albert Einstein, the greatest mind ever, himself wrote a riddle/quiz and said that more than 98 % people in the world can't solve it. It's the best ever. The question in the riddle looks simple: Who owes the fish? until you read the entire riddle.

If you can solve it, you've got a unique brain, very different. Don't let anyone hold you back then, don't hold yourself back. Do whatever you want in life, let it be anything, just put your mind in it, concentrate and you'll see your bank account filling in. Because 98 % people on earth can't think like you. You outsmart them all. It will be a great achievement and also give you a HUGE confident boost.

If you can't then don't stop trying. Solve the riddle no matter how long it takes. The riddle is timeless. Try and try until you succeed. Trust me, the moment you solve it, it will undoubtedly be one of the happiest moment it your life.

No more talks, Here's the Riddle:

(15 clues, 1 question.)
(Read them carefully before you start thinking.)

There are 5 houses in 5 different colors.
In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
These 5 owners drinks a certain type of beverage, smokes a certain brand of cigar, and keeps a certain pet.
No owners have the same pet, smokes the same brand of cigar or drinks the same drink.
Here's the question once again: Who owns the fish?

The British lives in a red house.
The Swedish keeps dogs as pet.
The Dane drinks tea.
The green house is on the left of the white house.
The green house owner drinks coffee.
The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
The man living in the house right in the middle drinks milk.
The Norwegian lives in the first house.
The man who smokes Blend lives next door to the one who keeps cats.
The man who keeps horses lives next door to the man who smokes Dunhill.
The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
The German smokes Prince.
The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.

Now you have to solve the riddle with these 15 clues. I know that it's solvable, I can give you a 100 % guarantee WITH warranted on that, so don't ever say to yourself that it's not possible.

Put you mind to the test. Find out if you fall amongst the 2 % extremely intelligent brainiacs alongside Bills Gates and Mark Zuckerberg or the other 98 % of the population of the world.

Good Luck!